Thursday 9 November 2017

THE BEST HAIR TREATMENT SYSTEM IN JAPAN - TOKIO INKARAMI

Introducing Tokio Inkarami, the Best Haircare Treatment System in Japan and currently the number one professional hair care brand in Singapore.

Tokio Inkarami Haircare Set


I always wanted to try out Japanese hair products as they are well known for making our hair healthier and smoother, recently I am very lucky to received the Tokio Inkarami Haircare Set from @dr.jr.sg which consists of : ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Tokio Inkarami Shampoo 200ml
I am super in love with the lemongrass scent from the shampoo that gave an instantly cooling and refreshing effect!


Tokio Inkarami Treatment 200g
Use this treatment after rinsing off the shampoo, take an appropriate amount that suits your hair length, massage it gently and leave it for awhile before you rinse off. I don't really like the design of the bottle because the treatment is a little sticky, I have to overturn, shake and squeeze the bottle in order for the treatment to come out. The treatment is infused with 3 types of Keratin which replenish hair's protein.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Tokio Inkarami Oil Treatment 100ml
Surprisingly the oil treatment is not sticky at all, as you all know after using hair dryer, our hair will become really dry and might be damaged, by using this oil treatment, it helps to smoothen and repair the damaged hair.

As I always give honest review, I will not do the review immediately after I receive the products, the review will only be done after a few months or over a period of time as I will need time to test and experience the products. After using the Tokio Inkarami haircare set for 3 months, I have experience drastic changes to my hair, my dry and tangled hair have became smoother and softer. I am satisfied with the results and I would highly recommend this to those who desire healthy and smooth hair.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For more information, please visit www.tokio.sg

Check out their social media:
Facebook: Tokiosg
Instagram: Tokiosg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.