Thursday 24 August 2017

CANMAKE, PALLADIO & KOCOSTAR PRODUCTS REVIEW

Recently received a few products from Canmake, Palladio & Kocostar and here's my review after using them:

Canmake

Canmake is a Japanese brand that offers make up products at a pocket-friendly price.

Canmake Wink Glow Eyes 02

It is a 8ml mini tube, I personally find it super small and handy which is great for travel. You have to be careful when squeezing out the gloss shadow because you may end up with too much it. Just apply a thin layer, it is creamy and shimmery that does not crease the eye makeup. I love the beautiful purple color of the eyeshadow which shine and gives an elegant look. There are 3 colors in total, I am using the color 02, if you want to find out more information on this product, please visit:
http://www.canmake.com/en/eeye/item_eye071.html


Canmake Liptint Jam 01

It is also a mini size, (4g) which is super light and convenient to put in your handbag. It is non-sticky, easy to apply and gives you a natural look. The colours actually stays on even when you are eating and drinking which means you need worry about staining! 

If you want to find out more information on this product, please visit:

Canmake Products are available in Singapore:
- Wastons
- John Little
- Tokyo Hand
- Herren Robinson

Palladio

Next we will move on to Palladio Products. Palladio Cosmetics are enriched with herbs and vitamins and are sold at super affordable prices.


Palladio Foundation Primer


I am super in love with Palladio foundation primer, the results is immediate! After applying it, my face instantly became smooth! I am definitely not lying, you can try it out yourself to feel the immediate results. If you want to find out more information on this product, please visit:

Palladio Liquid Concealer

I am using the Porcelain colour of Palladio Liquid Concealer which suits my skin tone, I have lighter skin tone and I find it quite handy and useful to conceal my acne scars. The price is actually very cheap, if you have a low budget you can try this concealer. 

If you want to find out more information on this product, please visit:

Palladio Products are available in Singapore at Guardian Stores.

Kocostar

Kocostar is a korean brand that offers a variety of mask from head to toe. 



Kocostar Cucumber Slice Mask Sheet



I have received the Cucumber Slice Mask Sheet from Kocostar which I find it unique with pieces of cucumber slices and I love light cucumber scent. It contains high levels of Vitamin C that helps to keep your skin moisturize.

If you want to find out more information on this product, please visit:

Kocostar Products are available in Singapore at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.